You know all the big hits by Ed Sheeran, Madonna or Queen almost by heart? And when you listen to the music of Abba, Coldplay or Lady Gaga you can't resist and immediately have to sing along?
Then our Pop Choir Workshop is just perfect for you! Here we sing the classics of Pop history in a choir with several voices . It doesn't matter on which level you sing. In the choir we will work out new songs and you will continuously develop your voice.
- Are there any requirements?
The minimum age is 18 years. Other than that there are no requirements! You can join the choir without having any choir or vocal related experiences. Just bring along the joy of singing and you'll be just right.
- Who is leading the choir?
- We are glad to have Manu Hartmann - an experienced choir leader. She uses a modern approach and stands out with her direct way of directing and her passion for Pop, Rock, Blues and Jazz. Furthermore she is playing live with her own project "Manu Hartmann & the City Blues Band".
- When are the rehearsals and for how long?
We have 2 choirs that rehearse every Thursday. The first choir takes place from 18.15h - 19.45h and the second choir from 20.00h - 21.30h. So a rehearsal is always 90min long.
- Where is the pop choir taking place
The rehearsals do not take place at our location but right around the corner at "Tanzwerk" at Oslo-Strasse 10. There is a large room with 100m2 booked for the pop choir.
The trial workshop is free of charge and non-binding. For SOR students the semester membership (20 - 25 rehearsals) costs CHF 400.-, for external students it is CHF 500.-. In case you join in the middle of the semester you pay the semester fee pro rata.
Trial workshop contact form
Book a trial workshop right here without any commitment. Book your trial workshop in an easy and fast way by filling out the form below or just call us at 061 331 75 75.
A trial workshop lasts 90 minutes and is free of charge.