Safety Concept & Online Lessons
It is very important to us that you can attend your classes in a safe environment even during the Corona/Covid-19 pandemic. Our safety concept ensures the security and health of our students and teachers at any time. There is also the option to have classes online.
- Wearing a safety mask is mandatory except for children under 12 years.
- The distance of 1.5m can be maintained at any time.
- We have a separate entrance and exit.
- Teachers and students are separated by a transparent partition.
- Our premises are well ventilated.
- Intruments are being sanitised regularly.
- Desinfectant and protective masks will be provided.
We also offer the option to have classes online – in individual cases but also as a more long-term option. Get in touch with the secretariat so we can prepare everything for your online lessons.
During the corona lockdown we have shifted all of our teaching activities to online lessons. Like that we have made valuable experiences, trained our teaching staff and had the chance to develop a strong concept.
For beneficial online classes there are some things to consider. Please read our information leaflet in order to be well-prepared.
Thanks to our Backstage Area you can always get some insight into your progress. Your teacher can also upload files and you can ask questions or make requests outside of your classes.
If any question of concern should arise please do not hesitate to get in touch with our secretariat.